Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Steve's book is on the way to Ash

Steve's book is off to Ash, I mailed it yesterday morning. This isn't the best of photos, sorry. I was trying to do a dual purpose image that I could use for posting on http://fuckyeahmoleskines.tumblr.com/ too. That is why my ugly mug is on there.

The money in the brown shirt's bubble says: "When I grow up I want to be a glove."

The green shirted monkey is thinking: "I'm afraid of the dryer."

The Blue Shirted monkey: "I always wanted to be M.J.'s monkey, but now it is too late."

7 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

That's great, how FUNNY!!! I love it, too hilarious!!

ballookey said...

Aww, that's a cute picture! I think it would be cool if everyone posted a photo of themselves with the book they're working on. I'll do one when I post the work I'm doing in your book. It'll be a laugh. :)

henniemavis said...

Hey there, cutie! This is a fun way to display work, with the artist in the picture also. I love sock monkeys, too! (own one that a friend made me)

I was thinking of you yesterday, as I did a collab with you in Mary's book. Will try to post tomorrow? Meanwhile, your sweet monkeys amuse me!

steve said...

hey there andrea! real sweet monkeys in that there book, haha! love 'em all!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I KNEW HENNIE would love these, LOL! So CUTE! and FUN!

Mike Kline said...

Andrea your Sock monkey's rock! Fun stuff... Sweet monkeys Hennie? I once ate sweet monkey jerky from Taiwan. :)

Something Different said...

Thanks all! I had fun with this.