Friday, February 14, 2014

Steve's book's finally here!


I feel like I haven't had a book in forever... I'm not sure if it's even true, cause I've been super busy since the holidays and that makes time stretch. But it feels like months and months. I was so in need of some sort of a creative project, I started a 30 days drawing challenge, which already took me more then 30 days, but I got to try some new fun stuff and get better at drawing on my phone. It's been really fun, and I highly recommend it.

But now... for Steve's book. 

I'm not quite sure if this is what Steve meant, if I made a big mess of the book, then so sorry. The last page, the one that's usually half full was all full, but right before it, there were 4 pages with drawings that I wasn't sure if they were finished or not. So, not quite sure what to do, I picked one of those and went from there. 

I jut finished my half page.



2 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Delightful! Love it! Perfect!!! :-D

Mike Kline said...

Wonderful!