Sunday, June 1, 2014

pages 5-6 in Mary's book (and half a page for Ballookey)


Still keeping with the collection theme, I painted the one collection that's really too creepy to ever contemplate (dolls, bla!) and the collection that I'd probably start if I had room and the inclination to collect anything, Vintage cameras.
My sister just got me a pink FujiFilm instax camera and the picture in the middle is one of the first 3 pictures I shot with it. It's a little creek right of the Delaware water gap we took a break at on the way back from PA.






A half page for Ballookey:






2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those cameras are beautifully drawn.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I totally love these!!!!

I never had dolls as a kid, but I find them fascinating in a sort grotesque way. I like to Photograph them.

And you know I love skulls and feathers!!!