Sunday, January 8, 2017

The first rule of Moleskine Exchange


Sorry guys, I broke the first rule of moleskine exchange club, which wasn't that you aren't supposed to talk about it, because if it was, then I'd be kicked out years ago. The first rule of moleskine exchange is that you use a moleskine. However, I gut overly excited at the art store, and didn't notice till I gut home that this cool proportioned book wasn't even a moleskine, but a Shinola. It's pretty much compatible, so I'm useing it, because - the pages are square!
The paper is a mix between the moleskine sketchbook and the moleskine watercolor, which is nice, it doesn't react amazingly well to watercolor, but better than the moleskine sketchbook. I hope you'll enjoy drawing in it, even though it's not a moleskine.


Also, welcome to all the new people, and to all the old ones - I missed you and I'm so glad we are doing another round!

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Makes no nevermind to me and sounds like fun!