Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Mary's work in Andrea's Mole

As always, with my posts, clicking on the images will enlarge them,

My Three solo pieces:

Barn Owl, watercolor and Faber-Castell PITT Artist's pens
Benny and the Vulture. watercolor and Faber-Castell PITT Artist's pens
Crooked Mandala, watercolor and Faber-Castell PITT Artist's pens
Collaborations:
Gingko, Collab with Bridie Rollins, pens and acrylic ink

Group Collab, with piece by me (lowest)

collab with teabag and coffee stains
Great Horned Owl, first Half of a collab for Steve Spetseris, Faber-Castell PITT Artist's pens

"The Light that shines no warmth." On envelope for Andrea's Mole, for fun, acrylics, after American Gothic, by Grant Wood.
The Sleeping bag, acrylics, after Klimt, envelope back
Pocket items:
Camouflage, my second ever white-line print, or Provincetown Print, in Andrea's pocket, woodblock print, water color.

First draft of a concept sketch for a woodblock print, artist's pens,acrylic, soufflé pens
Second draft of a concept sketch for a woodblock print, artist's pens,acrylic, soufflé pens
I included a retouched print from the scan of the owl I did for Preston, in which I attempted to fix the scan shadows, but failed to scan it, so this is the unretoruched scan.

No comments: