Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Checking In

Hello everyone! I thought I'd check in with all of you and see how everyone is enjoying the project. Did it turn out to be too labor intensive for any of you? Isn't it great to see all the work filter through here? I am so thrilled!

Steve, looks like I will be dropping Mary's mole in the mail to you on the 16th, a day late. Sorry about that. I have a few lose ends to tie up in there and then I need to get it scanned.

Cheers everyone, have a fab summer, stay cool, never change all that yearbook-ish stuff. ;)

4 comments:

Ammon said...

I nearly forgot to do this months...but it just made it into the mail. As I was working on it I realized that I still haven't done your portrait. I can be very forgetful even when things are on lists. I just forget to look at the list. Your portrait has been on many lists lately.

Ian russell said...

difficult month here too, no excuses. I think there was this hiatus between posting and recieving because I mailed early which took the wind out of it. before I knew where I was it was almost over! I'm relieved other people felt the same.

steve said...

Excellent Andrea, can't wait to start in it. This is turning out to be a marvelous endeavor--everybody's work is looking freakin' incredible.

Jess said...

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I am LATE on milo's mole-- Not only did I have a crazy confluence of crap to do around the time when I was working on it, but my idea also turned out to be more time intensive than I thought. I project I have about two more days' worth of work-- so Andrea, I'm sorry, I should have it to you soon!