Thursday, June 13, 2013

Arrove: Aya's Mole in Mary's entryway and Garden

The arrival of Aya's Mole
cell phone shot
Sorry about the crappy cell-phone shot.  Looking at the pix in the mole as always is such a joy and they are so much better in person than on the blog, although they are nice to see there, too!

A small bit of bad news of sorts, the two pocket items I made for Aya's pocket were made for the larger size mole and as they are 7 x 10 inches, a good size the bigger moles, they will never fit in her pocket, so I either have to mail them to her directly or enclose in the next mole, to be removed by her when that mole gets around her.  WHICH should I do?

I have to let you know I am still sick AND we are having out of town company for the weekend, arriving today and staying through Monday.  Dunno whether I'll be able to do any art or not.

No comments: