Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ellen's off to Mike



I tried and tried ten or more times to post my new pictures. Kept getting error messages. I'm ready to machine-gun the computer. I sent Ellen's Mole to Mike today. If blogger ever starts working again, I'll post my pictures. Tried 25 times now. :-(

OK, here they are finally. Blogger was down for "Maintenance." What a pain.

First, a two-page spread of "The Grosse Pointe Yacht Club at Night." Acrylics. That's near where I live.

2)"A reason for Hope" Acrylic, water color and metal stars (plastic?). This is an anti-abuse piece.

3)"Onion." Watercolor over gesso. The flowers and buds and stems were made primarily by removing paint.

Click images to view larger.

8 comments:

milo said...

aww... sucks... can't wait to see them :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks! I was getting all frustrated!

milo said...

these look great, I love that your always trying new things

ballookey said...

That night scene with the water is a stunner!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, gals! :-D

Andrea said...

I agree with ballookey, that night scene is fab!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

THANKS so MUCH! :-D

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY!