Friday, June 25, 2010
I "painted" (drew?) this on my iPad in Omnisketch at the doctor's yesterday--I had an interminable wait--read some, played on the iPad some. It was for the Monday Artday challenge, "Wicked." Then I fooled with it briefly on Photoshop--not to change much--I added the flames in the background, deleting the plain red background and some of my drawn flames. I'm not very good with the iPad. But I'm trying to learn. I made a print of it for Willie's pocket. Oh, and I replaced my spider with an upside down black widow. I just couldn't get a spider on the iPad, the control isn't fine enough (or I'm not). The top one is the one I printed for WIllie, and the bottom, for those inquiring minds who want to know, is the original from the iPad, unchanged.