Monday, February 28, 2011

Seed Orders, Angry Birds & Angry Drunks


Other things I do when I'm sick: order spring garden seeds, yay! Wonder what's all the fuss over Angry Birds. I also read inconsequential magazines... in which I spied an article about people's varied reactions to overconsumption. Am I an angry drunk? Nope. A friendly drunk? Well, sort of, but I'm friendly when I'm sober. Munchy-then-sleepy drunk? BINGO :-) ...and I can barely remember that, since I haven't been more than just "tipsy" in oh, 13 years or so? HA!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so awesome! I love the drunk birds... I'm more of a sad drunk then an angry drunk so I relate!
the seeds are amazing!

Ammon said...

Those birds are really funny. Great work.

Is it time to start growing things? I never know.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yeah, when do you start the yellow squash indoors to plant outside?

Super and professional looking work,a s always!!

Very expressive birds and pretty seeds.