Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ballookey's Round Two - heading to Andrea (4 Real this time!)

I took Ballookey's round two mole' on a road trip. First it flew to Dallas Texas as I worked on "Bad Choices" and a new intexticated and driving theme titled Manslaughter or Murder. "At least the murderer knew what they were doing!" I am hoping Ballookey can mastermind the graphic letters... I worked on Possum Kingdom lake in between catching 30 white bass fish and a round of golf on the cliffs. Possum Kingdom Lake


Intexticated and Driving. Almost every vehicle I saw driving from Dallas Texas to New Orleans were texting and/or talking on a cell phone! Ignorance is not bliss.

I was going to finish this one with some water color sushi rainbow rolls all over it, but decided to let Ballookey finish it instead.

Sometimes we need a lighthouse to show us where we are. It emerged from a free drawing. I guess it could be a barber shop.

Earthy and strange. Dandelions? Roots? and Worms? Oh my...

New Orleans is cool... Rajun Cajun. Swamp Livin.

So many choices and all of them lead to?  This one inspired by Roma's and my collaboration.

St. Peters by the Lake Episcopal Church. This mole' also had three other drawings posted before. Collaboration with Mary - stairway to heaven owl and the guardian angel over the tombstone and one other.

6 comments:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Can't wait to see these up close, Mike. You keep getting more and more detailed. Love it!

I love what you did on the front cover of Ash's round 2 book too.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

The detail and graphic quality is fabulous hear--live the collaboration based fish!

ballookey said...

I love these - what a great variety! And I can't wait to see them in person. :) Thanks!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I'm reviewing these again. I particularly love the leaves--and the church--and the fish--and--well--all of them. Amazing!

Mike Kline said...

Thanks All! I had a lot of fun on the trip - jumping off bridges I used to jump off with friends at 15- a few decades ago. Road trips inspire neat images.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I love the name Possum Kingdom Lake. We were recently down in the Dallas Forth With Area--went to the zoo there.