Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One for Ballookey's pocket round 3 and one for Hennie round 2




I finally got another set of the Sakura Gelly Roll Pens I ordered a while back, and since they were new to me, I was eager to try them, but since I don't have a mole, I decided to make cards. These are cards with envelopes, Strathmore Drawing cards, my first time trying them, too.

The Chrysanthemums will be for Ballookey's pocket--I think it is Ballookey's book I get next, and the mandala, which is called, "What if all of Creation were in the hands of an unsteady Goddess?" is for Hennie Mavis. The shown colors aren't quite right. Close, but no cigar.

5 comments:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

I love jelly rollers, nice work Mary!

Unknown said...

The flowers are gorgeous!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

@Andrea--there are so MANY different kinds and they are so different from each other!

@Andrea and Aya: THANKS for your sweet kind remarks.

Gretchen said...

These are really pretty! You're doing great with the jelly roll pens! I can't get enough of them, and I think it's time to buy more :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, Gretchen. :-D

They have so MANY different kinds and they are all cool in different ways.