Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ballookey's

Ballookey's moleskine shipped to Mary today!

Collab with Roma

I like how this one turned out! Metallic gel pens on top of black fluid acrylic paint.
302:365

This was fun :) Inspired by my friend Jeremy, who has really cool paisley tattoos on his arm. He was going back to have them colored in, and asked me to help him pick the colors.
The result...


Gel pens and markers

Collab for Mary. I'm not sure what this is supposed to be. Abstract hills? I just kind of went with it... :)

8 comments:

roma said...

These are all GREAT! Love how you did the bird collab. Reminds me of a crackling egg.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Terrific. I agree with Roma about the bird--love it! Eager to play with the collab!!!

Something Different said...

I really enjoy your abstract hills! Everything is so vibrant, it's a party for my eyes.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YES YES! The HILLS ARE GREAT, I'm so LUCKY!!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

(Lucky to bet to play with them!)

Ellen said...

LOVE this Gretchen!!!!

Gretchen said...

Thanks everyone! :)

ballookey said...

Those hills are awesome!!! And I love the metallic piece as well - great job!