OK, now that it's been a few days since I parted with Aya's book, maybe I can look at these scans more objectively. First, a collaboration left by Claudia (I think). She pasted the arm in, I added the seed packet. The fact that it's an envelope doesn't really show well in the scan and I think I should have made some seeds tumbling out:
Leads to the page where the seeds germinate and sprout. I think I'm pretty happy with this page made from cut paper, wire, envelopes, and little pencil-drawn birds.
Oof. Then there's this owl. :( I really wanted to keep working with the black & white paper and I cut out this owl and also a second page that would have been a large deer with stuff going on between them, but when I assembled the owl I really didn't like it. At that point though, I was already against the deadline to ship the book. So I kept the owl and scrapped the deer. (the owl was better)
...I made a new deer page, and changed the banner on the owl to comment on my own struggles with ideas vs. reality.
And then bunny. He's half masked spirit, half briar rabbit. I think it needs some more work but I didn't want to ship the book any later. I'll send Aya a nicer version separately to make up for me testing out new things in her book. (#^_^#)
In my hurry, I didn't photograph the beginning of the collaboration for Andrea to complete, but I'm sure she'll show it when it's done.