Sunday, November 27, 2011

Ellen's Mole in Progress



I am finally making good progress in Ellen's Mole. I start out intending to do something simple and then end up getting absorbed in each page. I'm having fun, even though it's taking me longer than I hoped.

The spread above is an escapist collage--Day at the Beach and Walk in the Park. And now I'm working on a second collage spread with a Christmasy theme of "Made in China." It's also making good use of all the Christmas catalogs I've been receiving.



Once I finish the spread and a collab page, I will ship this to Gretchen. I need to ship this no later than this week, since I leave on Saturday to Vietnam and intend to take the second mole that I have with me. (So Mike, please take your time with Aya's.) BTW, I am loving these watercolor Moleys. So fun working with layers of media.

3 comments:

Mike Kline said...

I am digging the escapist collage! Very cool...

Deepak Kamat said...

Walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

Regards,
http://kbc6.blogspot.com/ ( Please visit :) )

Something Different said...

That Santa has a great face, almost gnome-ish.