Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Blog for Sketchbook Project

A number of people from this exchange joined the sketchbook project. TODAY is the last day to join.

I know some of you who joined do NOT want to blog about it.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BLOG ABOUT IT on a community blog, I have started a blog and will send you an invitation. Email me or leave a comment below. Nothing has been posted to the blog yet, except a small welcome note. I have made 4 pieces in my sketchbook over 6 pages, but no time yet to scan and post.

However, please note: I am leaving tomorrow for a week-long trip to Syracuse, NY, and may not be able to get online and deal with this until I get home.

Also, as far as THIS exchange goes, I do not have a Moleskine, I sent Ballookey's off to Ammon and he has received it. I have not received another. If it comes while I am away, I will not be able to work on it until I return home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great! I'm in!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY! I will send you an invite. I did post soem work, but I am not having good luck with the quality of the paper with my own style.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Ok, invitation sent.

I have posted a number of pictures, but they aren't that good.