Friday, November 1, 2013

Arrove

My Moleskine arrived on the 29th.  YAY!  I was so pleased to have it back.

Biker Buddy and Biker Buddy,

I did my collaboration with Andrea first, which I posted as a Halloween Card, but here is is plain:

Sugar Skull by  Andrea Martinez and Mary Stebbins Taitt
And now I have done my first piece, which is an illo for a book that I working on for my grandson Frankie for Christmas.

Mrs. Goose and her Mate
Acrylics and watercolor
by Mary Stebbins Taitt

Mrs. Goose read the invite to her beloved mate
and said, hurry, my darling, we must not be late.

I was hoping to have it done for his birthday.  Now I hope to have it done by Christmas.  We will be traveling Sunday through the following Monday (~N3-11), and I may not be online much and I apologize for missing stuff, but I have yet to figure out how to work the gmail tabs, so I missed a lot.  I will catch up at some point, but probably NOT while traveling.

To see images much larger, click and scroll.

No comments: