Saturday, November 2, 2013

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date

Moleskine Exchange

My collaboration with Aya, in Andrea's book. Inspired by real life where I posted a photo of my latest purple and pink hair to Facebook with the caption "Don't hate me because I'm colorful".

Sorry that I'm terribly late on this - I'm overwhelmed with work and I knew I would be. I almost didn't do this round of the exchange because I knew I would get this busy - it happens every year. But I did a lot of work in Andrea's book while at work, in the form of little doodles and vignettes. I'll post them throughout the weekend as I finish touching them up or pasting them in.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

This is a great collab. Thanks for sticking in with us and participating even though you knew you were going to be busy. I'm glad you did.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Very inspiring.Makes me want to see your hair. I'll have to look for you on facebook.

I'm late too, been really tied up lately with traveling and with my son's medical and other problems. (And some health issues of my own.)