Friday, September 5, 2014

Mary in Aya's: I Dream I need help securing a prisoner


I dream I need help securing a prisoner
by Mary Stebbins Taitt
in Aya's Moleskine
I got new pens and failed to test them for water-resistance--they SAID they were water-resistant but were not!  DUH!!!  I messed up--should have tested them.  They drew really nicely but bad when water added.  I do that intentionally sometimes, but in this case, did not want the ink to run.  I would have painted over the lettering but it would have been a disaster.

Collab for Mike
So, I have one more to do and I will mailing this off to Mike.  Sorry about the big delay with Ballookey's--I was having difficulties getting a good picture for my book.

2 comments:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

That collab page is going to be fun.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, Andrea. The sky's the limit!