Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mary in Aya's: "I dream someone is drawing cards that will determine not only my dreams, but also my future"

"I dream someone is drawing cards that will determine not only my dreams, but also my future"
by Mary Stebbins Taitt
water color, pen and ink
This is my last piece in Aya's Mole this round.  (I really had this dream!) Yet to do is one or more pocket items and the envelope.  I was going to start the envelope NOW, but the top is stuck on the gesso and I can't get it off.

We have NO power at home, and slept at the studio last night.  The internet here is unbearably slow, and we don't have a smart phone, so I won't be online much until we get our power back at home.

As part of a dream yesterday morning, two small children were turning back and forth from kids to a snail and a slug and ricing through hot soapy water.  It was nerve-wracking to watch/dream!

No comments: