Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hairy: Last painting of mine in Ballookey's Round 3 Mole

Here is my scan of the Hairy Woodpecker painting I just completed, 5 x 8, in Ballookey's Moleskine.  It completes my set of paintings in her mole, but I will not be able to mail until Monday at the earliest, since it's past postal hours on a Saturday.

Hairy Woodpecker, by Mary Taitt
Here is the double page spread, paired with the red-headed woodpecker:


Click the images above to enlarge.

I made a digitally altered watercolor painting as a pocket item:

This was originally a watercolor painting
And I printed 1 picture from my trip to Maine, a picture of the cover for the novel I am going to write during the month of November for NaNoWriMo (first draft of a cover idea) and three pix of people from the Renaissance Festival.  I am including prints, but didn't want to fill up the whole, so I amde them into a collage for the post:

Maine Reflection, Renaissance Festival and Death Angel cover, all by Mary Taitt

1 comment:

ballookey said...

Thanks, Mary! I really love those woodpeckers and the experimental pieces you do. Your willingness to try a variety of things is so inspiring. :)