Monday, October 17, 2011

Stephanie In Andrea's Book

Moleskine Exchange Project: Alligator Collab with Ammon
Collab piece with Ammon
Moleskine Exchange Project : Paulo quote with Mandala
Acrylic and pen mandala with quote from Paulo Cohelo quote: "A search always starts with beginner's luck and ends with the Test of The Conqueror."
Moleskine Exchange Project : Warrior Goddesses
Fierce warrior goddesses.
Moleskine Exchange Project - collaborative piece for Ellen
This is a collab piece for Ellen :o) the purple tape is because I accidentally ripped the page when the pain on the other side was wet. Oops!

5 comments:

ballookey said...

I like the white mandala with the changing colors in the background, but I really LOVE the blue goddesses!

That's a great series!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

These are wonderful--I want to look at them on my computer! They look pretty good (very good) on the iPad, but would be great, I think on the big screen!!

Something Different said...

Great work Stephanie! I love that lounging gator.

roma said...

Ha ha, the piece of tape seems a bit strategic. Great energy to all the pieces.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

LOL! For sure!!! :-D