Monday, July 16, 2012

First page with Ammon in Moly's book

MollyBook01 MollyBook0101

I don't know if you are all following Molly's Flickr or Tumblr, if you do, you know that aside of being an amazing painter, she is also an amazing photographer. I'm keep being super impressed with her ongoing series of self portraits, and how she keeps coming out with great original ideas of showing different sides of her personality in her images.

So, I decided to dedicate my work in her book to some of those portraits. This is the first page with Ammon, and Molly is hiding somewhere in there, in the flowers.

4 comments:

Ammon said...

Well dang that spruced things up! Really well done.

Moleskine.Exchange said...

I need to spend more time looking at Molly's pics, they are truly wonderful.

Nice collab here you two!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Far out! I love the collab, SUPER!!! How FUN! I think it works really well.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

That's some pretty heavy duty stuff Molly's done there, on TMBLer--didn't know how to leave comments, though.