Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Checking the status of books.

Round 1: Who has received their books back? As far as I can tell from looking back at posts it is, Mary, John and Mike. Is that it? If you have gotten your back and I am not aware, please let me know. If you still have books to work in, please wrap them up and pass them on to their owner. PLEASE!

Round 2: Who has their new books in hand ready to go? Myself, Ash, Heidi, Aya, Ballookey and Mary, right? Please let us know with a post when you have your new book.

Thanks y'all!

11 comments:

Ian russell said...

I have my fab book back too.

Ammon said...

Round one is done.

Ammon said...

for me, that is.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yup, I got my old book back, have my new one in hand and have started work on it. And am working ont he old one, too.

steve said...

Still waiting for mine. Sure would be nice to get it back someday soon perhaps. :)

baggelboy said...

One day my book will come.

Johnnynorms said...

ditto, baggelboy - one day your book will come.

Ellen said...

Is this for the new round? I am soooo sorry. I only just got around to making sure we started or not...yikes!

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Yeah Ellen, the new Round is gearing up. We are scheduled to ship on September 15th.

milo said...

I received my book back! sorry for the delayed response.

Something Different said...
This comment has been removed by the author.