Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not Exactly artist trading cards

I have done some work in my new mole, but I made the mistake of using
a medium that it very slow to dry, so I can't scan it. Nor can I do
any new work, because I can't turn the page until it dries.

Meanwhile, I made some wallet-sized prints of two pieces i did in my
old mole. Since they are in my own mole, the one returned from the
last group, no one else has them. So I am putting them in the POCKET
of my NEW mole, for you guys when the mole comes around to you. There are 12+ of each, one for each of you. I also put in some other things, weird stickers and stuff, which you can help yourselves to. (I know some of you like stickers.)

You can put them in the pocket of your new mole, or your old one, or
paste them in, or shoot darts at them, or send them to your high
school English teacher, or whatever you want.

The reason I'm posting this is to remind you to remember to LOOK in my pocket when it reaches you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So cool! I think I finished my pages today, and was starting to thing of what to put in the pocket. ATC is an awesome idea! I might do bookmarks though...

steve said...

Thanks Mary! These are very cool little prints!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

It will be fun to what you to, Aya! You're welcome Steve, hope you enjoy them.

henniemavis said...

Oh yes, the pockets... our books will already be full of art, so I plan to send extraneous items. Like floss. Or a beetle. Or a Pop-Tart.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

beetles are good. Skulls, if you can cram them in. I'm not terribly fond of pop tarts, so I'll leave those for someone else.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

My book won't be full of art if that stinking paint doesn't dry so I can go on to the next one.

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see it Mary. I got your package today, SO AWESOME!! Thank you so much! I have started my first page in the big Moly with those pens you sent me! Woot. I will share it with you soon.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I am SO GLAD you liked it! :-D