Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ballookey's Arrives

Ballookey's Moleskine arrives in Detroit
in time for spring.
2-page spread
Glechoma hederaceae
click images to view larger

Glechoma hederaceae
botanical diagrams

Glechoma hederaceae
botanical painting, acrylics
I am sorry to report that I am not only still sick, but I am also getting worse rather than better.  I have a medical procedure scheduled May 30, which is supposed to help and I hope and pray it does.

I kind of messed this up a little, and I apologize.

2 comments:

ballookey said...

I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling your best. I hope that you get better! But I LOVE these pages with the black background and purple flowers. <3

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YAY! I am so glad that you like them! Woohoo.

Tomorrow I am going to the hospital for a procedure that may help my health problems. (I am in quite a bit of pain and it keeps me awake at night, and then I am zombified by exhaustion.)