1.) What was your favorite aspect of this exchange?
- Seeing the work close up and personal IN PERSON!
- Getting all your wonderful work in my moley--YAY!
- Being part of the exchange and learning from all of you and seeing the work on-line.
2.) Your least favorite aspect and/or what would you do differently?
- feeling I wasn't as good as the rest of you and being embarrassed about my failures.
- not being being able to see all the work personally. (but it would be expensive [and maybe dangerous] to send around a second time).
3.) Are you going to join the second round? Why or why not?
If you will have me, yes! I loved it! I am working on a novel now, so I hope I can mesh the two agreeably.
4.) How can I improve this exchange?
I don't see how you could. It was nearly perfect as it was.
5.) How does this exchange compare to others you participate in or have seen on the net?
I was concurrently in another group and the people did not all take it as seriously. Some failed to do work in my book. I was disappointed. (Some however did wonderful work.) The other group kept to the schedule much better BUT the result was worse work sometimes. I started later but got my book back earlier BUT would have preferred to get it later with better work.
6.) Give a shout out of appreciation to one group member that made this exchange special for you.
- Everyone was wonderful! I loved the variety.
- Milo decorated my envelopes and I loved getting them.
- Some of the work was astoundingly good and blew me away!
- I am deeply grateful to everyone. Thank you. :-D
7.) I love sending out art related gift packages, would you like one?
I would love one, but I feel guilty accepting a gift from you when YOU did all the work organizing. We should be sending YOU gifts! But yeah! Sure, send it along. :-D