Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Art joy at last!

Finally, the mail service delivers. I now have a sketchbook again! It took 22 days in transit. I'm hugging it joyfully with one hand, while pointing bemusedly at the "Expedited Parcel - USA" printed on the package.

It's been so long, I almost forgot how to post to our blog. I can barely wait to tear it open, feast my eyes on its contents & begin drawing. Andrea, this is your book & the first thing I'm going to do is decorate your bloody pocket, HA!

5 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

YYAAYYY! YAY! Congratulations! Woo hoo!

(And what a bummer it took SO LONG!)

Unknown said...

So cool! I like your gloves, by the way, though can't believe it's glove whether already...

I just landed yesterday, and ready for the next book once it comes over!

steve said...

Wooohooo! Finally, huh?

Andrea said...

22 days?!?!?!?!?
That is RIDIC!!
I can't wait to see what you do in my book ... WOOT!

ash said...

Ya I wasn't being entirely sarcastic when I said Canadian mail was delivered via dogsleds a while back. It's very unpredictable sometimes. Took 17 days longer than they told me it would. I should send it via carrier pigeon next time