Thursday, April 24, 2008

Those Extra Pages

I mentioned this on Andrea's site but I thought I would post it here too: on those blank pages I think that it would be great (at least in mine) if everyone added something about themselves as they are drawing in the book. Not your life story just something like your name, city and state, where you are in life (art wise) and perhaps your ambitions. I wouldn't mind if you added more than that in mine but I don't want to be too pushy. In the end I think that it might add to the moleskins.

1 comment:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Y'all please do this in mine as well!

Once I get final confirmations we can figure page logistics out a little better. Sorry for the delay, but getting 10 - 15 people all on the same page is a bit of a challenge. We will get there though.

Have a good weekend everyone!