Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I messed up a little bit...

I didn't count the pages right and so instead of 4 pages and 2 halves, I made 5 pages and 2 halves... I can't remember how the pages spreads out, I really hope I didn't steal someone else's space and there are a couple to spare. oops...

This is my Half page for Anders.
Milo'sbook04

I had something ready for the pocket already, but then I had an amazing new idea which go really well with the theme I chose for this book, so I think I'm going to spend the next few hours working on that. It's just too good to skip...

5 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Super duper! Love the "wine stains" from the grapes, the subtle colors.

Something Different said...

I agree with Mary! If this is Milo's book and it is filling up, she said she would happily send out another when this one is full. Something to keep in mind for her book.

henniemavis said...

I gave up trying to follow page count. Some folks use backs, others don't... # of pages accomplished seems to vary also. Everyone seems to do their own thing. We artists are hard to herd, I find, HA!

thraxil said...

Got it in the mail today. Can't wait to get started.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Being hard to herd may or may not be a good thing, depending.

If my book fills up, being a watercolor book--I will also be happy to send out another.