Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fractal for Andrea, ID and pocket item

Here's the fractal I made for Andrea's pocket and the ID I made from
that fractal for her ID page. This is one of three IDs I made. The
other two are a little more mundane.

This one is my guide license for Dream Shamanism--for guiding people in dreams. You can click the image to view it larger, though the print size is only about 2 x 3 inches. (license size), The name given is Marialita. That is my guide name in Meardth. (I am NOT little, it is a sort of joke, but also refers to my inner child who is more capable at dream navigation than my adult self.)





This is a small gestural sketch in crayola marker brushed with water in my small watercolor mole. I made a print for Andrea's pocket.

HAPPY MAYDAY!

4 comments:

henniemavis said...

LOVE the marker & water-brushed girl!!! That's one of my favorite ways to "paint." This image you did is really nice.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, Hennie! I love doing them--they are quick and results are almost always pleasing.

I've done them quickly for company and had them beg me to keep the hasty examples--even though they weren't that great--they just have a nice look to them.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

You're the one who taught me to do them!

Something Different said...

Loving the fractal Mary, great color choices. Sorry for the late response too.