Monday, March 21, 2011

Pocket Treats

I finished Claudia's Moleskine this weekend and I'll post it here as soon as I organize and write up what I was thinking. You can get a sneak peak if you check out my Flickr stream.

In the mean time, here's the default set of pocket treats I'm putting in everyone's books:

freebies

The trading cards and some of the stickers are the same as last year, so it's a good thing that there's plenty of new people in the exchange this year. I've added a new owl sticker that's super nice quality - it's weatherproof too, so if you want to put it on your mailbox or car or whatever. Also, you might recognize that owl from the last books in Round 2 ;)

I added a few new black & white stickers featuring my favorites, Carl Sagan & Isaac Asimov. And lastly, I had my friend James screen print my artwork onto the cover of some Field Notes books. The drawing of two birds on donut break is from a little tiny Moleskine I was working in.

5 comments:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Your pocket treats are the best! I am running to the P.O. to mail your book to Mike right now, pics soon.

mollypeck said...

That is a big bunch of wonderful treasure!

merrytait said...

Fun treats!!! WOW! Super!!!!

henniemavis said...

You do make some awesome pocket goodies! I can't wait to get my Round 2 book back, just to raid my own pocket.

Gretchen said...

Woah! Awesome! I have no idea what to put in the pockets!! :)