Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pocket Goodie for Ellen


Don't drop dead, folks, but I've finally finished (& photographed) Ellen's book. My slump's over, yay! I'm away from home right now & forgot the download cable for my camera, so I took one pic on my cell to share now. It's an ornament I made for Ellen's pocket. I'll post more when I get home this week... but Aya, I'll be mailing out a book on Tuesday (can't send tomorrow since it's MLK Day, government holiday).

I promise to catch up on my commenting as well. Good luck to the new Round 3 artists. Can't wait to see your work :-)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so sad you are not going to be a part of exchange 3. I think you and I should still do something together since it was so so awesome to collaborate.

I love the chicken!

merrytait said...

I love the chicken, too, and will miss you in the Moleskine exchange, but hopefully will not miss you as a dear friend!!

henniemavis said...

Thanks, you two. Don't worry, I'll be watching Round 3 as I did with Round 1. I hope to return for Round 4...

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

That hen ornament rocks! :-D

Something Different said...

You are welcome back any time Hennie, you are at the top of the list for round 4.

Mike Kline said...

Does it taste like chicken? I love it!

Mike Kline said...

It has a cheekie smile and it cracks me up! Nice!

henniemavis said...

@Andrea: Thanks! Can't wait for Round 4 already :-)

@Mike: Shall I send you one for your rear view mirror? I fear not, as its cheekiness might cause distracted driving ;-) Bad chicken!