Monday, July 11, 2011

Andrea's Mole comes to visit Mary via Gretchen, Roma and Mike

YAY! I have a moley again--it just arrived a little while ago!!! What a wonderful treat to see all the glorious artwork IN PERSON--it's so beautiful in the flesh--or--in the paper and ink etc. I'm afraid my photos do not do it justice!!!!

I couldn't take it outside to photograph as I often do--because it is POURING RAIN!!!

Speaking of rain, we are STILL digging out from the mess created by two floods, but we are slowly regaining some portion of normality. Still, I may need a full month to complete the moley.

You can click on this image to see it bigger. I did not choose what pictures went where, it was done randomly by Picasa. If I have time, I may post more because there was so much to enjoy. One that is not well-represented in this collage is Roma's Vietnam post, which was wonderful. I was trying to get the words so they could be read, but it didn't work out. Go here to revisit.

4 comments:

roma said...

Mary, if only some of that rain would come our way and our drought yours! At least we are finally beginning to see our so-called monsoon season. Temps dropping a bit, thank goodness.

Good luck with getting back to normal over there.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Thanks, Roma, at least most of what have now to do can be done at a somewhat slower pace than the frenzy of work we faced at first.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I hope you get the rain you need! :-D

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Wow, thanks for the glimpse Mary.

Yes, please take your full month. Glad things are getting back to normal a bit more. Keep working on things Mary, and you'll get there.