Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mary's book go to the dog park

So, I havn't touch Mary's book in my trip to State College, which turned out to be really dense emotionally for everyone involved and I never really had a minute to myself.

But, I did finish the first double spread before the trip, and about 80% of the second yesterday. I think that since we are 11 people rather then 12 now, I might make and extra one and try to finish at 6 pages and 2 halves rather then 4 and 2 halves.

I'm going to work on it later from a cafe, but wanted to intreduce our most common hangout, the dog run. You can see Ginger and Nutmeg in the background!


4 comments:

Something Different said...

Aww, dog park sketching sounds awesome. I might even try it sans dog.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

PLEASE FEEL WELCOME to do extra pages.

I kind of like the dog park even though I don't have a dog. I used to have dogs. I love dogs--except the ones that bite me.

I'll be eagerly awaiting the results of your work--are there dogs in it?

Unknown said...

Sadly, I didn't dare to draw in the park at all, because the dogs have a tendency to jump on the bench and sit in my lap...

I took the book out to take the photo and luckily no dog drooled on it or tried to eat it.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

awwww. . . . that's part of the fun of a dog park--I guess if you wanted to draw dogs, you'd have to sit outside the park. Which would ruin the fun.