Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hi there ...

I am just back from a weeks vacation is Seattle. It was my first time there and I enjoyed it immensely! Sorry I was on vacation the week after our first mailing. I see that I missed a few questions, but other members from round one filled in nicely! Thank you.

You have created some lovely work while I was gone. Wow! Thank all of you for being willing to share your art with 11 other artist and the www. Your excitement about this project is contagious! We are going to have some fun.

Can I do anything for anyone? Clarify anything? Set fire under the arse of your postal carrier? ;) Ha-Ha.

I also wanted to say I am very pleased about the communication going on in the comments. Life is going to get in the way over the course of the next year, making some books tardy. The best thing we can do is stay in touch with one another and work on the Molys as soon as our lives return to normal.

Three cheers for FALL!!!

7 comments:

steve said...

Yes!

Ammon said...

Seattle is awesome.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Glad you had fun!

Mike Kline said...

I need a vacation! I love Seattle... I will be close by in Portland for the up coming AISES conference. I love Portland too!

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Never been to Portland, do they have as many SPIDERS as Seattle? WHOA! I like my dry climate! ;)

henniemavis said...

Welcome back :-)

Ellen said...

Nice to have you back Andrea!!