Tuesday, September 15, 2009

In the pocket - Aya Rosen

gifts

I've been trying to find some time to meet with Anders for the past couple of weeks, but between some bizarre eye infection, my father in law in the hospital and 3 urgent design project, it didn't seem to work out. So sadly, I'm going to drop my book in the mail instead.

I've been trying to find something cool to put in the pocket, and had a bunch of ideas, but then a couple of weeks ago, we started a big studio clean up and I found a lot of old art, prints, drawing, paintings, the lots! so I decided to put in 12 random pieces and let everyone take their picks.

I'm sorry for the crappy photo, it's been such a long long day! I'm going to wrap the book up tonight and drop it in the post office tomorrow.

It's really nice to have that out of the house and I can't wait to get the next in line and start working on that.

5 comments:

henniemavis said...

Aya, I LOVE the barn owl prints shown at the bottom. If you haven't already mailed the book... can you pull one, and put it in the pocket of my book, which is en route to you now? It can be the first deposit in my pocket! I'm afraid all 3 of them will be gone, if I have to wait... as your book will be the last one I receive before my own returns next year. Dibs!!! Dibs on one of the barn owl prints!!!

steve said...

Wow, thanks!!! I certainly hope all's going better your way btw.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

They all look like fun! I'm kind of partial to the barn owls myself. The other bird looks cool.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

They all look cool.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I hope things are going better, too!!!!