Friday, September 4, 2009

Meditate 8/20/09 thru 9/3/09

Okay, I am one of those people who doesn't know how to size things, so this is REALLY huge, but it comes across here as tiny. It is so huge that the scanner at Kinko's could not even fit it all. Whoa!
Pen & Ink, and paint chips from a big box store. This didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but once I started there was no going back.
Have a nice long weekend everyone, be safe.
Also, if anyone is concerned about the Sept. 15th mailing date, please email me this weekend.
If I don't hear from anyone, I will assume we are a go.

6 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Holy mackerel! That's a lot of work and a lot of patience!!!!! Very cool color combos and patterns!

Ian russell said...

great work, Andrea. I shall miss seeing your work up close and in the flesh.

Something Different said...

Thanks Ian! Thanks for continuing to make comments, we appreciate it!

steve said...

Impressive Andrea!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

AMAZING!

henniemavis said...

Next time I do (meditate), I sure hope I see a purple pattern like this on the windscreen of my quiet mind... love the color names, too.