Sunday, October 18, 2009

Candy Collab & Pocket Goodies


Top image: Ash drew the octopus in black & white only.
I colored his fangs as candy corn, then drew his undersea Halloween friends. Candy corn fangs for everyone!
Bottom image: Candy corn "paper dolls" for Ash's Moleskine pocket.
The rest of my effort to be posted soon... still tweaking a few of my entries. I love the watercolor Moles, paper is great! But I confess to being anxious about the latter artists getting shorted pages. The sheet count is so scant in the WC books. I used both sides of the paper, to consolidate my page usage.

4 comments:

ballookey said...

Those candy-corn teeth are a riot! I love that collaboration page. I'm still trying to get the hang of starting something that I feel good about sending along.

steve said...

Good fun! Love the drawings and the candy corn!

As for the watercolor Moleskines, the paper is very durable - enough that you could easily work on both sides, so please, when mine arrives, don't hesitate to work on all the sides!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Love those candy corn teeth and "paper dolls," so much FUN< very cute!!!

I agree, please work on both sides in my mole. I did in mine and in Steve's (I did have the one problem with the rehydration of the black paint, but that worked out fine--just a very faint blur/smear.) All the rest were fine.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

the creatures are cute too!!! :-D