Monday, October 19, 2009

post office fun!

Calm

So I went to send Heidi's sketchbook to Anders on the 16th, and the guy at the post office said that his computer doesn't recognize the address, went home, checked it again, and went back today. The girl at the counter said the same thing, when I said that I send out a similar package last week to the same exact address, she said she'll google the address.

Don't know what she did, but she couldn't find it, she called the other guy. which was the first guy from the 16th, and he tried to mail it and failed, then he said he'll google it, and failed.

The he tried switching numbers around, and failed again.

Right before I was about to start banging him over the head (another advantage of the folio size moleskin) he switch the numbers back to where they started, and lo and behold! it worked!

So, my book is on it's way and that was way too much excitement for me before the first cup of morning coffee...

5 comments:

thraxil said...

OK, then. I'll keep an eye out for a package coming to me at my nonexistant address...

ballookey said...

It could be because they enter the MC number when taking the package. If they ignore that part, which the actual letter carrier will recognize and handle correctly, then the address goes into the system fine.

steve said...

Wow, that sounded like a pain in the rear. Glad it was taken care of without you having to resort to using the Moleksine as an object of blunt force, haha! Lovely turtle too btw!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Sweet turtle! :-D

Annoying story about the mailing! Grr! Glad it finally worked out.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Love all the line work and details in the turtle.