Thursday, October 29, 2009

My work in Willie's Moleskine

This is my collaboration page with Willie. He had drawn that green square on a page, so I worked around it. I wasn't sure you intended this to be a collab page Willie, so I hope you are okay with it.


I know Willie likes quotes, so I did this on pages 2 and 3.



Some typical me work on pages 3 and 4. :)


All I have left to do is a half collab page for Ash and then off to the post office. I plan to send it priority Ash, since it took an eternity last time. Is there such a thing as Canadian priority?

Also, last round I included a Polaroid in the pocket for everyone, this round I have decided it will be a mixed cd. I have Willie's all planned out I just need to burn it and make a case. Once I do that I will upload it somewhere so y'all can download it if you want, and so Willie can hear it before next year.

Cheers friends and have a Happy Halloweeny!

9 comments:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Ugh! I can't get the pages to line up right in this post. Grrrr.

Oh well, I think you get the idea. Or do you?

steve said...

Yeah, I usually have to cut and paste in the HTML and do some guesswork. Still, these are all brilliant Andrea. I can't wait for the mix cd too btw!

Unknown said...

I really like this, especially the awesome quote.

ballookey said...

I love pages 3 & 4 - very cool! The mix CD is a great idea!

Moleskine.Exchange said...

I had to abandon the scans and go with photos. can anyone say OCD?!?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Very cool work, these are really nice--if you have bigger version, can you link to them?

henniemavis said...

WOW. As usual, artistically ambitious stuff! Love the quote with brick wall. A great idea to do a quote for Willie... how personally thoughtful you are!

I swear, I love this sketch exchange thing. If only I'd get a book in the mail, pout. I'm bookless again, oh so lonely! Maybe I'll go make something for Andrea's pocket, in anticipation of its arrival.

Something Different said...

Ooo, you get my book next, exciting!

Mike Kline said...

Awesome!