Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I finished the first seven pages of my 'skine!






So I finished the first seven pages of my Moleskine and it's ready to go off to Ammon. I went with a theme pairing monsters, and whether or not future participants decide to continue the theme or go in a new direction is totally up to them. I asked my girlfriend Kristen to help me out with the fifth and sixth pages and took off with her initial paisley and flower designs. I'm psyched to get started in Andrea's book soon, as well as with seeing what Ammon does with this book. In the meantime, keep up the amazing work everyone and 'skine on!

6 comments:

Moleskine.Exchange said...

Lookin' good Steve! You and I published here within minutes of each other. Wacky.

Moleskine.Exchange said...

I am in love with that dandelion monster!

Also, is that last one made up of fingerprints?!?

steve said...

Thanks Andrea! Kris did the dandelion and I added the bottom portion. As for that bottom one, yes, it is made of my index fingerprints. :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

How fun are those! Just delight ful!

Full of joy! LOVE LOVE LOVE the dandelion monster. (Now I want to draw monsters, LOL!)

Ian russell said...

I don't know how you find the time! I'm really struggling - I get two lines down and I'm asked to go do something more pressing. I love the monster theme, great work! yeah, I could continue with it if you're okay with that.

milo said...

I LOVE those monsters!!!