Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Baaaaack!

This will be my last major "update", as is seems like everyone has got the logistics under control.

As I was looking through the posts I noticed some people were requesting themes in their book. Be sure and make a post about that or email everyone or put a sticky note in your book or something so everyone knows and doesn't miss what you are wanting to happen.

NYC was amazing! I wish I had gotten more time to draw but there was so much to see and take in. I will definitely be going back!

After being gone a week and coming back to all the wonderful work you are all creating I really must thank you all again for taking part in this exchange. We are only on phase 1 and I am already really enjoying this! Plus, it can only get better from here!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Welcome back. Got any photos to post--I know you like to take photos!

Andrea said...

Yeah, tons! Not sure where I'm gonna upload them yet, but I'll let you know.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool! :-D YAY!

steve said...

Cheers A, glad you had fun!