Wednesday, May 7, 2008

other groups, concertina 'skine

I won't make a habit of posting links to this group but I happen to hit the wrong link in my history folder and up popped one by Stefano Faravelli from the same Detour series. Stefano has apparently been on a trip and used his moleskine to record events. It starts off a bit shaky but after page three he gets his stride. Lovely!

(Is it just me or is there something sensual in the way the black band is drawn to one side? I think it's the slight fumble there - it's just me then!)

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! That's super, really cool and enjoyable. Wish it were a little slower. It's sure OK with me if you post links. PEople who aren't interested don't have to click them.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Oh, and about the black band, I went back and watched it again--it IS a bit sensual! Like undressing before a lover.

Jess said...

Hahaha maybe that is part of the appeal of moleskines... You get to slide off something like a bra strap before you open it. :D

Stefano's work is awesome... I love how it really conveys the sense of having taken a journey... very inspirational. I need to travel soon.