Monday, May 5, 2008

a snippet

Other people sharing has inspired me to share... Here's a little close up from a page of my book.  It's still in progress.

I'm going to add some color, but I'm not sure how much or what medium yet... I kind of want to use watercolor, but I haven't painted in months.  I moved recently and lost this really cool roll-top desk that I had all my painting supplies set up in.  At the new place, I don't really know what I'm doing yet... lots of my supplies are still in boxes.  I did manage to find my colored pencils, so I've been using them a lot lately.

Painting takes... planning and stuff...

3 comments:

milo said...

ooh i love this!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Great work--love the little fern eyelashes, cool! :-D :-D

Andrea said...

oooo, sippets are tantalizing!